top of page


We understand the effort that goes into every dollar earned and are grateful for the contributions we receive.  Donations to SD40 Republicans will help increase our efforts to elect Republicans; making Minnesota a state of growth and opportunity.

The Republican Party of Minnesota’s Senate District 40 prides itself on grassroots activism and we are dedicated in supporting candidates who work towards creating growth and opportunity for all Minnesotans!  As we work together to promote our conservative values, would you please consider a donation today to ensure a bright future for tomorrow's generations.

Donate by check:

Send your personal check (no corporate or company funds) to:

"SD40 Republican Party MN"
5171 Red Oak Drive
Mounds View, Minnesota 55112


(Be sure to have your name, address, cell and email included.)

2024 PCR - Political Contribution Refund

The State of Minnesota has the Political Contribution Refund Program.  They will refund your contribution to MN party units of up to $75/person or $150/married couple per calendar year.


Make a donation to:

 "SD40 Republican Party MN"

between January 1, 2024 and December 31, 2024


SD40 will send you a receipt and PCR form in the mail. (This may take a few days)


Fill out the PCR Form, attach to the receipt, and send to the MN Dept of Revenue. Mail no later than April 15, 2025


Your refund will be direct deposited into your bank account in approx. 3-4 weeks

Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle. In addition, State Law requires us to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $100 per calendar year.

Political contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

By making this contribution, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:

I am a citizen or permanent resident in the United States.

The funds I am contributing are my own personal funds and not those of another person.

My contribution is not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, organization or national bank.

I affirm that I am making this contribution via my personal credit or debit card for which I have a legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another person.

bottom of page